The Rhodesian Study Circle has it’s own library exclusively available to our members residing in the UK. Books may be borrowed by post or from selections brought to London meetings or conferences.
- Any book or magazine held by the library may be borrowed by UK Members only.
- Items must be returned within three months.
- When requested to do so, the Librarian will endeavor to supply photocopies of articles, etc., provided the original is held in the library and no infringement of copyright is involved.
- Members borrowing items from the library must pay all incidental expenses, such as postage and photocopying costs.
- Charter Royal (Cape Town, 1970) – A History of the BSAC from Rudd Concession to the Matabele War) – Robert Cary
- Countess Billie – The Story of Fanny Pearson and Edmond, Vicomte de la Penouse (1973) – Robert Cary
- Salisbury, Southern Rhodesia (1952) – Salisbury & District Publicity Association.
To borrow an item, or for more information, Contact Us.
NOW (2021): RSC Library: Due to the retirement of the current RSC Librarian, the complications encountered with the pandemic, it is not possible at the moment to gain access to the books in the library. We hope to have this matter resolved in the near future.