Royal Rhodesia Regiment: Training Depot
Royal Rhodesia Regiment
The Training Depot of the Royal Rhodesia Regiment was opened in October 1955, at Llewellin Barracks, Heany. Here, trainees under went four and a half months of continuous training under regular instructors of the Federal Army. On completion of this period, trainees were posted to the Territorial Force Units to complete their Peace Training Liability.