Rhodesian Tin and Steelware Manufacturers Ltd

Rhodesian Tin and Steelware Manufacturers Ltd

Bulawayo

Rhodesian Tin and Steelware Manufacturers Ltd was established in 1911. In the mid 1940’s a factory was commissioned at their existing site on Khami Rd and the business became known as Monarch Steel. By 1947 all steelware goods had been transferred to the factory. In 1953, the company opened a branch in Salisbury.

The company is now a division of Treger Products (Pvt) Ltd and continues to trade Monarch Steel.

References

Contributors
  • James Gavin
Connect with us!