Mashaba (now known as Mashava) is a small mining town. Asbestos was and still is being mined in this small town. There are three mines in the town: Gath’s Mine, King Mine and Temeraire Mine.
- 1915.05.22 – Opened as a postal agency under Fort Victoria.
- 1915.06.09 – Upgraded to a post and telegraph office.
- 1951.00.00 – Post Office hit by lightening strike causing fire damage.
- 1915.05.22 – Mail service by runner to Fort Victoria.
- 1929.06.02 – Daily mail motor service.
|Type||Size||Earliest Date||Latest Date||Notes|
|D6||16/01/1956||10/11/1965||Broad 'O' in Rhodesia.|