Lennon Limited: Salisbury
The Salisbury branch of Lennon Ltd was opened by Mr Percy W Skerrett in 1905. He remained in charge of the branch until 1922 when he left Lennon Ltd to open his own pharmacies in Nyasaland called The Nyasaland Pharmacies.
- Chemist and Druggist: The Newsweekly for Pharmacy, Volume 106 1927
- James Gavin
- Walter Herdzik