Jumbo Mine – Mazoe District
Jumbo Mine was established in 1890. Sir Charles Coghlan, a former member of “A” Troop of the Occupation Column was the first person to peg the Jumbo Mine in 1891. Jumbo Mine was in the Mazoe District and was open from April 1904 to April 1919.
The mine is now known as Mazowe Mine and is owned and developed by Metallion Corporation.