Haddon & Sly Ltd: Bulawayo
Haddon & Sly Ltd
Haddon & Sly Ltd was established in Bulawayo in 1894 as a general dealer by two traders who merged their businesses to suppress competition from other entrepreneurs.The original structure was demolished in 1907 to be replaced by the one that is currently standing although it has also been refurbished recently.
In the 1950’s, a new building was built next to the original 1907 building.
- James Gavin
- Hal Hoyte