RSC Meetings – Virtual
North America Meeting July, 2020
Manchester Meeting October, 2020
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.
If you need assistance determining the time difference between countries, use the Time Zone Converter.
Getting Started with Zoom
To get started, you will need to go to Zoom.Us and create your user account. This is a simple process.
Once your account is established, the person hosting the meeting will provide your Meeting ID. You can either call in or use your computer or mobile device to log in. If you are unsure, contact the meeting host.
Zoom allows those in a meeting to share their screen with others. Using this function allows everyone to see your presentations or items, crystal clear PowerPoint is a great tool for this function.
All are Welcome
5 December – Melbourne Meeting
- Time Zone: Melbourne, Australia
- Date: TBC
- Time: 7.30pm
- Meeting ID: If you wish to join us please Contact Us.
- Host: Sean Burke
- David Frye (USA) – ‘100 Years Surveying and Mapping’—Centenary Noted on Bulawayo Slogan Cancel.
- Walter Herdzik (Canada) – Early Rhodesian Postcards Showing Native Africans
- Paul Peggie (Australia) – Some early BSAP postal history
- Adam Goulding (Australia) – Broken Hill – a postal history.
- Mark Thomas (UK) – A Selection of Favourite Registered Covers
- John Shawley (Australia) – Nyasaland KGV period miscellany
12 December – Manchester Meeting
- Time Zone: Manchester, United Kingdom (UTC +1)
- Date: 14 October, 2020
- Time: 10:00 a.m. London
- Meeting ID: If you wish to join us please or present Contact Us.
- Host: Keith Harrop