East Gwanda Mines Ltd

East Gwanda Mines Ltd

East Gwanda Mines Ltd was registerd 18 January 1905 to acquire the undertakings of the Geelong, Eagle-Venture, Jessie and West Nicholson Gold Mining Co Ltd. The property was comprised of 285 claims (gold, silver, copper) and machinery site of ten acres in the Gwanda District.

The principal properties were:

Work was concentrated on West Nicholson, Jessie and Valley, with the remaining three as tributes.

It was court ordered to windup in November 1912.

References

  • The Mining Manual, 1911

FB