Click on the links below to find out more about the Rhodesian Study Circle’s Memoirs, and/or to place orders.
Note: A new pricing structure for P&H is being introduced for orders effective 1st January, 2016 to bring these charges into line with Royal Mail pricing changes.
- Memoir 1: The Sitwell Correspondence, Bechuanaland Protectorate and Mashonaland Postal Rates 1890-92 SOLD OUT
- Memoir 2: The Early Postal History of the Mlanje District, B.C.A. SOLD OUT
- Memoir 3: The Rhodesian Study Circle – Our History SOLD OUT
- Memoir 4: Rhodesia and the Second Anglo Boer War SOLD OUT
- Memoir 5: The Sitwell Correspondence, Bechuanaland Protectorate and Mashonaland Postal Rates 1890-92 SOLD OUT
- Memoir 6: The Early Postal History of Central Africa; Two Important Correspondences SOLD OUT
- Memoir 7: The KGVI Stamps of Northern Rhodesia
- Memoir 8: The Postal Stationery of the British South Africa Company 1880-1924 SOLD OUT
- Memoir 9: Early Goldmining In Southern Rhodesia – the Mining Regulations and Revenue Documents of the British South Africa Company 1890–1922 SOLD OUT
- Memoir 10: Not allocated
- Memoir 11: The Dies and Plates for the Early Stamp Issues of Northern Rhodesia and Highlights of the Collections of the Livingstone Museum SOLD OUT
- Memoir 12: Surcharged Mail and the Postage Due Stamps of Northern Rhodesia 1924–64
- Memoir 13: The Postal History of North-Eastern Rhodesia SOLD OUT
- Memoir 14: The ‘large Falls’ Stamps of Southern Rhodesia
- Memoir 15: The Early Postal History of Barotseland; the Role of the Paris Missionaries in N.W. Rhodesia
- Memoir 16: Postmarks on the 1910 – 1913 ‘Double-head’ issue and their rarity
- Memoir 17: The postal history of Southern Rhodesia during World War II
- Memoir 18: Cross-Border Mail via Northern Rhodesia
- Memoir 19: The postal history of Bulawayo to 1923
- Memoir 20: The Postage Stamps of British Central Africa
- Memoir 21: The KG VI postage and revenue definitives of Southern Rhodesia
- Memoir 22: A Guide to Rhodesian Philatelic Forgeries – SOLD OUT – Pre-Order for the 2nd Print!
- Memoir 23: Letters to and from Bulawayo in 1890
- Memoir 24: The Registration marks and labels of the British South Africa Company and Southern Rhodesia 1892-1980
- Memoir 25: Airmails and First Flight Covers of the Rhodesias and Nyasaland 1911-2000
- Memoir 26: Rhodesia 1910-1913 ‘Double Heads’ on Cover – the 2d Value and Above
- Memoir 27: Postmarks on the Rhodesia 1913-1925 ‘Admiral’ issue
- Memoir 28: Northern Rhodesia in ‘Admiral’ times
- Memoir 29: A Study of the Colours and Printings of the Rhodesia Bi-coloured Admirals – SOLD OUT – Pre-Order for the 2nd Print!