Blackwood Hodge (Rhodesia) Ltd

Blackwood Hodge (Rhodesia) Ltd

John Blackwood and Niall Hodge founded Blackwood Hodge in 1938. In the early years, the company mainly dealt with agricultural machinery.

In 1942, they sold the company to Bernard Sunley. By 1952, the company was one of the largest sales and services organisations for civil engineering machine equipment in the world. It became a public company in 1958.

In 1980, the company was sold.

Branches

References

Contributors
  • James Gavin

FB