Originally named Beatrice, the name was changed to Beatrice Mine in 1911 until 1953.
Beatrice Mine was in operation from 1895 to 1945 and was named after Beatrice Borrow, the sister of Lieutenant Henry J. Borrow, a member of the Pioneer Column.
- 1911.10.11 – Renamed Beatrice Mine and opened as a postal agency under Salisbury.
- 1915.07.21 – Upgraded to post and telegraph office.
- 1953.00.00 – Name reverts to Beatrice.
- 1911.10.11 – Mail service by runner to Salisbury.
- 1912.11.04 – Mail service by coach.
- 1918.05.29 – Mail service by runner resumes.
- 1920.05.00 – Bi-weekly mail service by runner.
- 1925.05.00 – Bi-weekly motor service.
|Type||Size||Earliest Date||Latest Date||Notes|