Established in 1948, the Rhodesian Study Circle brings together nearly 400 philatelists from around the world interested in the areas of Rhodesia, Northern Rhodesia, Southern Rhodesia, British Central Africa and Nyasaland, and the present day Republics of Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Join today for member’s benefits that include:
- Four issues of the award-winning Journal of the Rhodesian Study Circle.
- Expert written Memoirs.
- Access to a philatelic library
- Invites to regional meetings in Africa, Europe, North America, Oceania, and UK.
- Invites to Annual Conferences
- Exclusive Philatelic Competitions
- Exclusive Postal auctions, and
- Exchange packets (UK only).
Events in April, 2021:
- There are virtual meetings planned for April; all are welcome.
Interesting, New and Updates:
- The Index for the Journal (Topic or Author) – from 1948 to 2020 (Vols. 1-283) is now up to date.
- There have been a number of recent updates and additions and the listing is complete as of 2020 for the ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF RHODESIAN & ZIMBABWE STAMPS 1964 –
- The 1d Rhodesia Double Head
- A new section for Postmarks
- A new section on Postal Routes
- Spink have a number of important Rhodesia & Nyasaland-related auctions in the next few months: 13 April – the ‘Blanic’ Collection of Nyasaland and Rhodesia; 5-6 May, 2021, Important Stamps and Covers of the World featuring Rhodesia & Nyasaland Postage Dues, Southern Rhodesia 1940 Golden Jubilee Issue and 1953 Issue outstanding Die Proofs; and 3 June the Rhodesia Double Head Issue: The Cottonwood Collection.
- A new section! Non philatelic items that may be of interest to the RSC membership and concern our areas of study.
- The Livermore, Postcard and Single Sheet Virtual Competitions in 2021 will run concurrently with the RSC 2021 Virtual Conference – see below.
The 2021 RSC Virtual Conference and AGM – 23 -25 April, 2021
©2015-2021 Rhodesian Study Circle. All Rights Reserved.